With Stewardship Financial Group you get:
- Experienced industry professionals.
- Client-centered plans and strategies.
- We follow up with clients with annual reviews and annual follow-ups because we are very aware that life changes can happen unexpectedly.
- Cash Value Life insurance is a topic everyone should be aware of to see if it makes sense based on your financial goals.
- We work with family-owned businesses and professionals and recognize the need to implement strategies and plans for not just the present, but the future as well.
When discussing financial strategies, trust is of the utmost importance. Our record of awards and returning clients tell that story well.
Contact Us to set up your free consultation
Stewardship Financial Services Glossary:
Individuals & Families
Legacy & Estate Planning
- Legacy : Financial strategy that prepares people to bequeath their assets to a loved one after death
- Estate : Any taxes that affect the estate; insurance policies, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and annuities
Family & Life Changes
- Financial plan including: marriage (taxes), bank accounts (joint, separate), college planning, debt, credit cards, & retirement
- Long-term investment is issued by an insurance company and is designed to help protect you from the risk of outliving your income
Disability Income Insurance
- An insurance policy that provides income to individuals who can no longer work due to disabilities
- Contract between insurer and a policy owner
- A life insurance policy guarantees the insurer to pay a sum of money to named beneficiaries when the insured dies in exchange for the premiums paid by the policyholder during their lifetime
Long Term Care Insurance
- Long-term care (LTC) insurance is coverage that provides nursing-home care, home-health care, and personal or adult daycare for individuals aged 65 or older or with a chronic or disabling condition that needs constant supervision
Individual Retirement Accounts
- An IRA is an account set up at a financial institution that allows an individual to save for retirement with tax-free growth or on a tax-deferred basis
- Wealth accumulation is simply building up your net worth and wealth over time
- Financial strategies of saving, investments, and ultimately distributing money meant to sustain oneself during retirement. Any taxes that affect the estate; insurance policies, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and annuities
- Strategy for passing on leadership roles—often the ownership of a company—to an employee or group of employees
Key Person Life Insurance
- Life Insurance:
- Group life insurance is a type of life insurance in which a single contract covers an entire group of people. Typically, the policy owner is an employer or an entity such as a labor organization, and the policy covers the employees or members of the group.
- Group disability coverage is tied to your employment. If you change or lose your job, the coverage is not portable. The cost of group coverage can also change year to year
- Individual Disability policies usually have higher premiums but offer better benefits because applicants are individually underwritten.
- Critical Illness:
- Critical illness insurance provides additional coverage for medical emergencies like heart attacks, strokes, or cancer.
It’s all about the service.
STEWARDSHIP FINANCIAL’S TRADEMARK IS OUR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS. WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR CLIENTS AND MEETINGS ARE ALWAYS ABOUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE CLIENT’S FUTURE.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Mr. Young Tran is highly knowledgeable. With his help, I have completely secured college tuition assistance for my children, long term care for myself in case anything happens to me, my family will not be burdened with the debt that it would have caused. With his dedication, patience, and high level of communication, I can ask him any questions regarding my multiple policies, and he will get back to me promptly. I and my family are completely protected in case we have some kind of emergency or immediate change in our lifestyles. I highly recommend Young, to contact him and get your policies reviewed, updated, or started. Mr. Tran is probably the hardest working individual I have ever met. His positive attitude is amazing.”
— J.B. Bloom